Thursday 8 October 2009

Things that make me smile.

I was sent two links today on my email and both of them made me smile.

They aren't jokes, but more of a comeuppance to so called hard, in your face, scum you see on our streets nowadays.

The first is of a home owner standing his ground while being shouted at by a 'hard' in your face youth. In the video he shouts and swears at the home owner threatening him and trying to get him to fight.

See what happens and see how hard this hard man really is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oefo00eB_1Q

The other one is about what looks like a night out and a couple of drunken youths fighting and then walking away. As they walk away they start on some cross dressers, but what they don't realise is that the two cross dressers are actually cage fighters. oh dear me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCE5VbgpP3I

Now just to let you know i don't like violence, and i would rather walk away from anything that may become violent, but what these two got for trying to be hard men made me smile. Getting what's coming to you, comes to mind.

No comments: